Saturday, March 7, 2015

Vintage Sheets Perfect for Spring

Hi folks. It's nearly spring! Are you excited? I am. It has been a crazy winter. December was super warm with no snow, January was up and down with no snow, and February was super cold with a couple of snows. Either way, bring on spring! 

I've recently listed a ton of sheets, pillowcases and bath towels on Instagram. You can find me at @myvintagewhimsyshop. To purchase any of the items on Instagram you just need to leave a comment with your email address and zip code. You can see my policies by searching the hashtag #mvwspolicies. 

If you need any help figuring out instagram, or if you see items on Instagram that you'd rather purchase using Etsy, let me know and I can set up a reserved listing for you. You can either leave a comment on Instagram, leave a comment on this blog or you can email me directly at myvintagewhimsy@gmail.com

You can see my items on instagram using the web, even if you don't have the app installed on your phone! The link is https://instagram.com/myvintagewhimsyshop.

Here is a small preview of what you can find in my shop there:








This is just a small sample of the items on Instagram. I have many more waiting to be listed throughout the following weeks. Additionally, there are still some vintage sheets and the like in my etsy shop My Vintage Whimsy Etsy Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment